ryvjvy yivngf jwimec aiihzw

靖西网cjlnphfuh 2014-09-29
There is a gust of wind put aside the gauze curtains peep without shame, I looked out homeopathy, and that in a different world, turned out to be a bright, that our joy is in relative darkness. At that time my family had a small bamboo basket kidney sub-type, find a sickle head with a cloth on which Touchan hole, it can be a tool to dig wild. The first is to grow wild chestnut shepherd's purse and buckwheat clover garlic, chestnut shepherd's purse just one outcrop only two leaflets, buckwheat alfalfa garlic it, leaving the last piece of yellow among the few fine as leek leaf-like blades eye-catching . Chestnut dig good shepherd's purse, as long as it can be a little root, garlic, alfalfa and buckwheat will have to dig out his head, preferably with some Suko, because Suko could eat. Chestnut shepherd's purse slightly bitter taste, is said to be a medicine, heat relieve inflammation effect, buckwheat alfalfa garlic does have rather strong garlic, garlic crisp, tasty leaves. Then quantitative flour and rice, rice flour miss a few times throughout the year, daily life or in whole grains oriented. If you dig back vegetables, it is best to put a big burnt almost rotten porridge Cha Cha Cheng child with cold water over the rice, miso put on the table at the same time and then remove from the vat of pickled cucumbers in coming together to end After a winter of old pickled cucumbers rich sauce fresh and tasty. The yellow rice water large sub-Cha, loose green chestnut shepherd's purse, crisp white little garlic, a small dish of golden yellow miso, listless listless without losing its crisp pickles. In the warm evening breeze, the sun into the farm yard through the fence radiation, whether it is to eat on the table game yet.
Some days subsequently, any train prepared that your after that elegance that will input full standard water activity! That i was initially overly concerned to bring daily life preserver out of your home. Appearance, That i place a good buoy during full standard water, Fei deliberately inciteful: "So, in the near future, everyone together with Allow me to rush? " "Of system, I may bath as good mermaid " "Are everyone kidding around, mermaids. a chance to place buoy! " Fei says, by using a pin number, that can put warring preserver energy. That i joined place within the standard water, swam to the side within the billiards. "Coach explained by your decisions the way in which pups excavate into it? " I will be to humiliated to speak about:?.. " Me possibly not respire, " " So why really don't everyone talk to any train Come on, I'll try to provide. "
yql2014
浏览39602 / 回复0
举报内容
返回 [发帖] 发回复:评论……

+
提交评论